Thursday 14 June 2012

Magnolia Susan changing and growing

Magnolia Susan

This was taken on the 28th of May 2012, there was still a few flowers left on the tree. But because i had an injury on my right hand I couldn't use the camera for awhile, I didnt capture the change, as much as I would off liked. 


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
These photos I took of Magnolia Susan 30th of April, 2012

This is a few weeks after I planted the Magnolia, as you can see I have phlox subulata McDaniel's Cushion and stones in the pot.


On the side of the pot we planted phlox subulata McDaniel's Cushion so it would spread and the pot would not look so empty and boring, I also put a few big stones that i brought back from the seaside. It is always important to add a little something if you are growing a tree in a pot.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
These photos I took of Magnolia Susan blooming on the 2nd of April, 2012





No comments:

Post a Comment