Friday 1 November 2013

Unknown natural phenomena at Stonehenge megaliths and New Forest, England

Original Image
The above image is the original photograph that was taken at the Stonehenge on 19th of June 2013. The curiuos beam of energy appeared in this image so I decided to increase the contrast on the photo to see what's happening here.
When I increased the contrast I saw something interesting, I added a tiny arrow to point it out. The only other editing I have done on these images is increase contrast, increase or discrease brightness.

I uploaded the original size photos so open them up and look, nature is so amazing and full of surprises. I disagree very much with people who fake photos of unknown phenomena or faking crop circles, etc. people as such are holding us back.

  
This other photograph bellow was taken at the New Forest, Hampshire, UK

This is the original photo above. I only used photo editing software for contrast/brightness tools and add an arrow to point to the strange phenomena.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment